Drover Cycles Bike Hire in Hay on Wye, Brecon and surrounding areas.
Drover Cycles bike hire offers something for almost any rider. We also have two easy options for collection/return: come to our base in Hay on Wye, or if you’re not in Hay (within a 20 mile radius) we can deliver them to your accommodation or choice of location – great if you don’t have storage or there’s a lack of cycle friendly routes nearby.
We offer bike hire to Abergavenny, Brecon, Bronllys, Builth Wells, Crickhowell, Llangors, Talgarth, Talybont-on-Usk, The Golden Valley, The Olchon Valley, Three Cocks, and the Hereford areas.
With every hire you’ll get a pump, repair kit and lock, and of course the all important helmet. So you just need to arrive in the correct clothing for the weather conditions on the day and you’re good to go. We can also lend you some maps of our favorite routes, or if you’re a gadget lover there’s the option to hire a Garmin cycle computer with the maps pre-loaded.
Advanced booking is not required, but we’d always advise you do to avoid disapointment (especially for families, groups or very small/large size bikes) and so we can get you out riding quicker. If you’d like to book, please call us on 01497 822419 or e mail: [email protected]
2018 Bike Hire Prices
|Half Day||Full Day||2 Days||+ Day||Week|
|Carbon Road Bike||£25.00||£45.00||£70.00||£20.00||£150.00|
- *Family price covers two adults and two children.
- Child rate applies to under 16s. Max one child rate per adult.
- FREE delivery is available within a 20 mile radius of our base in Hay on Wye (though see below for tandems) for full and multi day hire only. Delivery further afield is available at additional cost.
- NB for tandems a delivery charge of £5 applies for a one-day hire.
- All hire prices include use of a helmet, pump, repair kit and lock.