The Genesis Equilibrium is a lightweight steel framed road bike, custom built here at Drovers with full carbon fibre fork and Brooks Cambium saddle for extra comfort.
This is a fast and comfortable allrounder suited to long days on any kind of road.
- Lightweight triple butted Reynolds 725 steel frame
- Carbon fork
- Shimano Ultegra groupset with 2 x 11 gearing,
- Hydraulic disc brakes to give you extra stopping power.
- DT Swiss wheels, with Hutchinson tubeless tyres
- Fitted with 2 bottle cages, and supplied with a pump and saddle pack containing multitool, and a few spares.
Also available with an upgrade to a high end carbon wheelset if you want extra speed and performance.
You can ride from our base in Hay-on-Wye on some of the most scenic and quiet roads in Britain. Turn left from our gates and the road takes you up Gospel Pass the highest paved road in the south of the UK. If you prefer your scenery a little flatter, you can turn right and ride into Herefordshire, and along the backroads between fertile fields, ancient timbered villages, cider mills and tea shops.
See some route options here.